048 881 1071
Frans has extensive experience in all aspects of labour and employment law. He regularly represents both employers and employees at CCMA and Bargaining Council arbitrations and in Labour Court matters.
Frans also has wide-ranging experience in dealing with small and medium enterprises in a wide variety of industries and areas of commercial law. This includes work on variety of commercial agreements relating to inter alia the Consumer Protection Act, joint ventures, partnerships and the structuring and restructuring of businesses and the required regulatory issues arising out of such transactions for which his Certificate in Corporate Law is particularly useful.
He has negotiated, designed and drafted contracts and furnished strategic advice to landowners in many renewable energy related lease agreements.
Frans also regularly represents clients in commercial litigation, commercial arbitrations and general civil litigation matters.
- B.Comm, LLB (Stellenbosch University) (1993)
- Advanced Diploma in Labour Law (Rand Afrikaans University) (2003)
- Certificate in Corporate Law (Unisa) (2017)
- Articles completed at Vosloo & Nolte (1997)
- Admitted as an Attorney (1997)
- Professional Assistant at Vosloo & Nolte (1998))
- Partner/Director of Nolte Smit (2000)